Close
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you're agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more

Skiing & Snowboarding (general)

Skiing & Snowboarding (general)

For everything and anything to do with skiing and snowboarding. Whether you're a seasoned expert or just starting out, this is the place for you.
  • 1 like
    1 like
    Kevin Stephens
    Kevin Stephens
    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 20:15
    Is this available this year in France?  if so it may persuade me to renew my membership this year, thanks.

• David Peerless
    David Peerless
    Posted: 24 Oct 2018 21:55
    Seems clear on the website under 'ski with the club' that it is......

• Kevin Stephens
    Kevin Stephens
    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 10:10
    Thanks David I saw that, but all of the information relates to the 2017/18 season hence the question
  • 1 like
    1 like
    Michael Smith
    Michael Smith
    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 13:26
    Kevin Stephens: but all of the information relates to the 2017/18 season hence the question             ........... as does some of the info. in the Leader section. Not good for attracting new members which the site front end is promoting. Better to clear the info. than leave out of date.
  • 1 like
    1 like
    Kevin Stephens
    Kevin Stephens
    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 17:06
    I phoned the office today.  2018/19 ILG will go ahead, booking details will be on the website from early November.
  • 2 likes
    2 likes
    Rosie Humm
    Rosie Humm
    Posted: 16 Nov 2018 17:07
    not yet it isn't...………...
  • 1 like
    1 like
    Michael Smith
    Michael Smith
    Posted: 16 Nov 2018 17:15
    Rosie Humm: Gaps in the Leader slots as well and we're getting awful close to season start. Also 2017/18 data still live. Not a 'go to' site at the moment.

• Marcia Nash
    Marcia Nash
    Posted: 17 Nov 2018 07:25
    No info yet for Tignes or Val d'Isere, just last year's info. I have heard rumours that the contract has switched from Evo 2 to New Gen.
  • 1 like
    1 like
    Mike Huffington
    Mike Huffington
    Posted: 21 Nov 2018 11:50
    Tignes available this morning, and with New Gen.....