Close
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you're agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more

Resorts & Travel

Resorts & Travel

If you've got a question about resorts and travel, or you want to share your opinions and experiences with other skiers and boarders, you can post them here.

• Nigel Wainwright
    Nigel Wainwright
    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 18:57

I am thinking of a family holiday in Mayrhofen, and have looked at the Hotel Neuhaus , but I cant tell its location , is it close to a lift or as the map seems to say its a bus ride...

The web page suggests as close to the Penkenbahn as possible for the easiest access to the slopes, would any kind person know of a hotel close  to this lift

Regards

• Janet Nettleship
    Janet Nettleship
    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 20:47
    10 mins walk according to Google maps. You can hire heated lockers at the bottom of the Penken.

• Charles Pritchard
    Charles Pritchard
    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 11:43
    Great place to go according to my memory of several years ago and others very recently.

• Kim Wilson
    Kim Wilson
    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 19:54
    lots of frequent free buses from very close by up to the Penkenbahn whch is main start point for many skiers. or to Ahorn for gentle quiet skiing albeit limited. I usually stay this end of town as the leader starts at train station which is very close. tjhen we use bus or train up or down valley to ski avoiding crowds at Penkenbahn