Close
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you're agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more

Chalets/Apartments

Chalets/Apartments

Have you got a private chalet/apartment that you're looking to rent out? Are you looking for somewhere to rent? Post your details or questions here.

• David Peerless
    David Peerless
    Posted: 11 Oct 2018 13:51

Apartment in Le Dai, Vanoise building, ski in/out (on the flat!) 7th Floor, great views over ski area, just refurbished and very smart.  Double bedroom and twin bunk bedroom, bathroom with Bath/ shower etc, living room with kitchen at one end.  Sofa bed but really best for up to 4 people. Bed linen, towels, hob, microwave, small dishwasher, washing machine.

Whole apartment available on high season and some low season, otherwise either room available for most of season.

Can let from any day to any days so can avoid horrendous Saturday traffic (up to 8 hours from Geneva).  Photos available.   

Not available 1 to 10 Jan and bunk room let 13 to 29 Dec but double available then.

David Peerless dpeerless@hotmail.com

• David Peerless
    David Peerless
    Posted: 05 Dec 2018 12:17
    Still lots of availability after mid Jan

• Jonathon Holmes
    Jonathon Holmes
    Posted: 26 Dec 2018 12:36

Hi.

Any availability for 1/3/19 to 5/3 and can I see a few photos please etc?

thanks

• Darius Hughes
    Darius Hughes
    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:32
    David Peerless:Any availability for Thursday 31st Jan for 3 nights? If so how much please.

• David Peerless
    David Peerless
    Posted: 22 Jan 2019 01:15

Guys you  have ny email addr so pse  email me rather than assuming i look at this thread regularly. 

Whole flat free fm 8 feb foe  7 days 

• David Peerless
    David Peerless
    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 18:09
    And currently free half term week 16 feb

• David Peerless
    David Peerless
    Posted: 03 Feb 2019 15:01
    Whole flat niw  free from this fri 7 feb

• David Peerless
    David Peerless
    Posted: 22 Feb 2019 15:29

Flat currently free from 5 apr to 24 apr. 

A room free all other dates and poss for  those dates if flat not let